Speedrun: The Game
A downloadable game for Windows
Speedrun: The Game is a simple platformer about speedrunning (it's also my first game). The game features:
- 3 courses: With difficulty ranging from beginner to expert
- 2 speedrun categories: Any% and Pickup%. You can either simply race through the course or collect all the pickups along the way
- A quiet soundtrack that doesn't distract you
- A simple and clean art style that is relaxing for the eyes
- No plot or tutorial, so you can start playing right away!
- Simple controls to make the game more accessible
-A randomly generated course that is completely broken
Run through the City above the clouds. Don't worry, in case you fall, the clouds will save you. And no matter how much time you spend speedrunning, the sun will never set.
These are all the buttons used by the game. But there are a few more actions...
Speedrun: The Game uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Abstract, Casual, Experimental, Fast-Paced, First-Person, High Score, Parkour, Relaxing, Speedrun, Unreal Engine|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Download the zip, extract it and run the exe (if you're on Windows).
- Version 2.0 is now live!Jan 03, 2019
- Patch 1.0.1 is now live!Nov 21, 2018
- Speedrun: The Game is now on speedrun.com (plus there's a Discord!)Nov 20, 2018